Intake : 30 students
Duration : 6 years
Commencement of session : June/July
Selection : Based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examinations.
Academic Information: : Candidates who have passed in any of the following examinations are eligible for admission.
- The two year P.U.C. examination of Karnataka P.U.C. Board with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with either Mathematics or Biology.
- The D. PHARM course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Pharmacy Act.
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations.
- Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
- SSLC or 10th Marks card with 7 Xerox copies
- PUC or 10 + 2 Original Marks card with 7 Xerox copies
- Transfer Certificate Original with 7 Xerox copies
- Study Certificate Original with 5 Xerox copies (KA)
- Hyderabad Karnataka Certificate Xerox copy (KA)
- Aadhaar Card Xerox Copy
- ID Card Xerox copy
- Pass port size photos 7 Nos.
- Stamp size photos 7 Nos.
- Migration Certificate Original with 5 Xerox copies(NK)